Stefan van der Lugt
I am a PhD student at the Mathematical Institute of Universiteit Leiden. My supervisor is Robin de Jong. My office number is 225.
E-mail address: click here to show
Things I wrote
- Tautological classes and forms on moduli spaces of curves - in the Algebra, Geometry and Number Theory seminar, September 2019, Universiteit Leiden
- The ring of tautological differential forms - at the DIAMANT symposium, April 2019, Veldhoven
- Riemannoppervlakken en overdekkingen - in the bachelor seminar Algebra, Geometry and Number Theory, Spring 2017, Universiteit Leiden.
- Selmer groups and Tate-Shafarevich groups - in the seminar Rational points on elliptic curves organized by Peter Bruin and Manolis Tzortzakis.
Seminars, conferences, summer schools, etc.
- DIAMANT Symposium, De Bilt, November 2019
- Masterclass: Elliptic Motives, Stockholm, May 2019
- DIAMANT Symposium, Veldhoven, April 2019
- DIAMANT Symposium, Veenendaal, November 2018
- Intercity Seminar on Arakelov Geometry, Copenhagen, September 2018
- Tropical Geometry Seminar, Leiden, Spring 2018
- DIAMANT Symposium, Breukelen, November 2017
- Algebraic Geometry with “Fancy” Coefficients, Caen, November 2017
- Néron models seminar, Leiden, Fall 2017
- IRTG 1800 Summer School, Texel, August 2017
- Arakelov geometry and diophantine applications, Grenoble, June 2017
- DIAMANT Symposium, Breukelen, May 2017
- Logarithmic Geometry, Leiden, Spring 2017
- DIAMANT Symposium, Soest, November 2016
- IRTG 1800 Student Conference, September 2016
- IRTG 1800 Summer School, Vlieland, August 2016
- Algebraization Theorems, Île de Tatihou (Normandy), July 2016
- Arakelov theory and automorphic forms, Berlin, June 2016
- DIAMANT Symposium, Veenendaal, May 2016
- Rational points on elliptic curves, Leiden, spring 2016
- DIAMANT Symposium, Lunteren, November 2015
- Étale cohomology seminar, Leiden, fall 2015 & spring 2016
- Moduli stack seminar, Leiden, fall 2015
- Algebraic Stacks and Related Topics, Mainz, September 2015